Tenants: Evergreen Plainsmen, Mountain View Thunder, Heritage Timberwolves, Union Titans
Capacity: 5,980 (4,780 home – 1,200 road)
Covered Seating: Both home and road seats are fully covered.
Restrooms: 3 Male, 3 Female
Stadium Orientation: East/West
Concessions: 3 above home seats, 1 behind road seats
McKenzie Stadium Street Address:
2205 NE 138th Ave.
McKenzie Stadium is located on the campus of Evergreen High School in Vancouver Washington.
It serves as the home stadium for the Evergreen Plainsmen, Mountain View Thunder, Heritage Timberwolves and Union Titans.
NOTE: McKenzie Stadium received a new playing surface prior to the 2012 football season. It now has FieldTurf. We will update photos this spring.
The stadium is the largest stadium in Clark County and has a home section that is fully covered that seats 4780 fans. At the top of the home bleachers there are 2 sets of both male and female bathrooms as well as 3 concession stands with 7 windows. The road side of the stadium also has a fully covered seating section that seats an additional 1200 fans. There is also a concession window around back of the road stands as well as a male and female restroom. There is a track that surrounds the football field, but the main seating is raised to allow for viewing over the home team standing on the sidelines.
McKenzie Stadium was built in 1974 and is named after K.W. McKenzie.
McKenzie Stadium has 2 parking lots, the South, or upper lot is the larger of the 2 and can be accessed from either 138th Ave, or from 18th Street, between Cascade Middle School and Evergreen High School. There are 2 ticket booths at the upper lot with the west ticket booth having wheel chair access. The West or lower lot is the smaller lot, but is on the same ground level as the field. This lot can be accessed also from 138th Ave as well as 28th Street. There is 1 large ticket booth in the lower lot with 2 ticket windows.
McKenzie Stadium 2012 Game Schedule
- Friday August 31 – Fort Vancouver at Evergreen – 5:00 pm
- Friday August 31 - Mountain View at Union – 8:00 pm
- Friday September 7 – Kelso at Heritage – 5:00 pm
- Friday September 7 – Evergreen at Mountain View – 8:00 pm
- Friday September 14 – Enumclaw at Heritage – 5:00 pm
- Friday September 14 – Prairie at Evergreen – 8:00 pm
- Friday September 21 – Boney Lake at Union – 5:00 pm
- Friday September 21 – Peninsual at Mountain View – 8:00 pm
- Friday September 28 – Battle Ground at Evergreen* – 5:00 pm
- Friday September 28 – Union at Heritage* - 8:00 pm
- Friday October 5 – Battle Ground at Union* – 5:00 pm
- Friday October 5 - Fort Vancouver at Mountain View* - 8:00 pm
- Friday October 12 – Hudson’s Bay at Mountain View* - 5:00 pm
- Friday October 12 – Camas at Union* - 8:00 pm
- Friday October 19 – Union at Evergreen* - 5:00 pm
- Friday October 19 – Camas at Heritage* - 8:00 pm
- Friday October 26 – Evergreen at Heritage* - 5:00 pm
- Friday October 26 – Columbia River at Mountain View* – 8:00 pm
McKenzie Stadium Photo Galley
Football Stadiums Of The Greater St. Helens League
- Chieftain Stadium, Vancouver WA (Columbia River Chieftains)
- District Stadium, Battle Ground WA (Battle Ground Tigers, Prairie Falcons)
- Doc Harris Stadium, Camas WA (Camas Papermakers, Seton Catholic Cougars)
- Fishback Stadium, Washougal WA (Washougal Panthers)
- Kiggins Bowl – Gary Boggs Field, Vancouver WA (Fort Vancouver Trappers, Hudson’s Bay Eagles, Skyview Storm)
- Longview Memorial Stadium, Longview WA (R.A. Long Lumberjacks, Mark Morris Monarchs)
- McKenzie Stadium, Vancouver WA (Evergreen Plainsmen, Mountain View Thunder, Heritage Timberwolves, Union Titans)
- Nautilus Field, Brush Prairie WA (Hockinson Hawks)
- Ridgefield Stadium, Ridgefield WA (Ridgefield Spudders)
- Schroeder Field, Kelso WA (Kelso Hilanders)
- Stewart Field, Aberdeen WA (Aberdeen Bobcats)