Tenants: Ridgefield Spudders
Covered Seating: Partial home side. There is no seating on road side.
Restrooms: 1 Male, 1 Female
Stadium Orientation: North/South
Concessions: 2 above home seats
Ridgefield Stadium Street Address:
2630 S Hillhurst Rd.
Ridgefield Stadium is located on the campus of Ridgefield High School in Ridgefield Washington.
It serves as the home stadium for the Ridgefield Spudders.
Ridgefield Stadium was built in 1970 when the high school moved from downtown Ridgefield to its current location.
The home stands seat approximately 1,300 and are partially covered, where well over 3/4 of the seats remain uncovered. The seats are made of wood planks on a concrete base. There is a large walk way at the top of the stands where access to the restrooms and concessions allow for viewing of the game.
While stadium does not have any permanent seating on the visitors site, the home stands are quite large compared to other Southwest Washington 2A school stadiums.
The two concession windows at the top of the stands are targeting separate audiences. The North window named “Spudder Express” is for drinks, candy and gear, while the South window named “Spudder Cafe” is for hot eats, drinks and treats.
Also at the top of the stands, there is a nice sized wooden banner commemorating the 1995 Woodland WIAA Class A State Football Championship.
Ridgefield Stadium has 4 parking lots, all of which are accessed from the same entry point off of S. Hillhurst Rd. The South lot is the larger of the 4 and runs down the hill along the South end of the football field. The single ticket booth is accessed from this lot. There are also 3 smaller lots as you first enter, one near the school entrance, one near the tennis courts and another one near the softball field, all to the West of the stadium.
Another cool feature of the stadium is the awesome views of Mt. Saint Helens.
Ridgefield Stadium 2012 Game Schedule
- Friday September 7 - Kalama at Ridgefield – 7:00 pm
- Friday September 21 - Hudson’s Bay at Ridgefield – 7:00 pm
- Friday September 28 – Hockinson at Ridgefield* – 7:00 pm
- Friday October 5 – Washougal at Ridgefield* – 7:00 pm
- Friday October 26 – Aberdeen at Ridgefield* – 7:00 pm
Ridgefield Stadium Photo Galley
Football Stadiums Of The Greater St. Helens League
- Chieftain Stadium, Vancouver WA (Columbia River Chieftains)
- District Stadium, Battle Ground WA (Battle Ground Tigers, Prairie Falcons)
- Doc Harris Stadium, Camas WA (Camas Papermakers, Seton Catholic Cougars)
- Fishback Stadium, Washougal WA (Washougal Panthers)
- Kiggins Bowl – Gary Boggs Field, Vancouver WA (Fort Vancouver Trappers, Hudson’s Bay Eagles, Skyview Storm)
- Longview Memorial Stadium, Longview WA (R.A. Long Lumberjacks, Mark Morris Monarchs)
- McKenzie Stadium, Vancouver WA (Evergreen Plainsmen, Mountain View Thunder, Heritage Timberwolves, Union Titans)
- Nautilus Field, Brush Prairie WA (Hockinson Hawks)
- Ridgefield Stadium, Ridgefield WA (Ridgefield Spudders)
- Schroeder Field, Kelso WA (Kelso Hilanders)
- Stewart Field, Aberdeen WA (Aberdeen Bobcats)