Tenant: Kelso Hilanders
Covered Seating: Full home side. There is no seating on road side.
Restrooms: 1 Male, 1 Female
Stadium Orientation: North/south
Concessions: Behind home stands
Schroeder Field Street Address:
1904 Allen Street
Schroeder Field is located on the campus of Kelso High School in Kelso Washington.
It serves as the home stadium for the Kelso Hilanders.
The home stands are the largest of all Greater St. Helens League Stadiums seating 5,000 fans. There are no stands on the road side at Schroeder Field. The middle section is painted blue and is where people with season tickets get to sit. There is a track that surrounds the football filed, but the main seating is raised to allow for viewing over the home team standing on the sidelines.
Schroeder Field was built in 1979 in it’s current location. The original stadium on Allen Street burned down in 1977. The stadium is named after Emmett F. Schroeder who was the Kelso football coach from 1934-1951. Schroeder was also a teacher, athletic director, and vice principal at Kelso until 1972.
There is plenty of parking at Kelso High School and nearby Coweeman Middle School. Both parking lots are located off of Allen Street.
Once inside Schroeder Field there is an elevator on the back side of the stadium for handicap access. There are also bathrooms and concessions under the seats inside the stadium accessible from stands.
Schroeder Field 2012 Game Schedule
- Friday August 31 – Mark Morris at Kelso - 7:00 pm
- Friday September 21 – Evergreen at Kelso* - 7:00 pm
- Friday October 5 – Columbia River at Kelso* – 7:00 pm
- Friday October 19 – Mountain View at Kelso* - 7:00 pm
Schroeder Field Photo Galley
Football Stadiums Of The Greater St. Helens League
- Chieftain Stadium, Vancouver WA (Columbia River Chieftains)
- District Stadium, Battle Ground WA (Battle Ground Tigers, Prairie Falcons)
- Doc Harris Stadium, Camas WA (Camas Papermakers, Seton Catholic Cougars)
- Fishback Stadium, Washougal WA (Washougal Panthers)
- Kiggins Bowl – Gary Boggs Field, Vancouver WA (Fort Vancouver Trappers, Hudson’s Bay Eagles, Skyview Storm)
- Longview Memorial Stadium, Longview WA (R.A. Long Lumberjacks, Mark Morris Monarchs)
- McKenzie Stadium, Vancouver WA (Evergreen Plainsmen, Mountain View Thunder, Heritage Timberwolves, Union Titans)
- Nautilus Field, Brush Prairie WA (Hockinson Hawks)
- Ridgefield Stadium, Ridgefield WA (Ridgefield Spudders)
- Schroeder Field, Kelso WA (Kelso Hilanders)
- Stewart Field, Aberdeen WA (Aberdeen Bobcats)
- La Center Stadium, La Center WA (La Center Wildcats)
- Woodland Stadium, Woodland WA (Woodland Beavers)